GIDC is on the search for talented and experienced writers in the fashion industry. We talk about sourcing strategies, benchmark practices, sustainability, global trends, manufacturing destinations, productions, influences, management tools, and issues impacting markets.
Please feel free to introduce yourself with a resume, writing samples and pitch us your ideas.
We welcome relevant, targeted, and concise information, pitches and press releases for the global apparel business audience. Send us a pitch of your thoughts and samples of your work. If submitting a concept, please include visuals or helpful resources to explain your ideas. Once the pitch has been approved, please check for any errors in the content.
Here’s what we’re looking for:
- Content must be original and relevant to our website
- Content has not been printed or submitted elsewhere
- Content must be well-written and scanned via Grammarly and Copyscape as well as self-edit
- Written for an audience of designers, retail owners, inventors, or similar
- Must be supported with convincing argument with checked facts and sources where appropriate
What We Publish
- Featured Content (1,000-2,000 words) – editorial criteria with rigorous content
- Articles (500-1,500 words) Casual tone and content
All items must be well-considered explorations of current leading topics in the apparel industry.
GIDC enforces a strict quality policy. Due to the amount of the fashion editorials, we will contact you within two weeks if the submission is of interest. We try our best to answer every presentation and will review every email we receive.